Who doesn’t love two bite (I mean one-bite…) brownies? Like really? They are small, indulgent and oh so good! So when we cut gluten from our diets I needed to find a little something to satisfy my notorious sweet tooth. One of my dear friends (who is celiac) sent me a link that I immediately knew was going to be perfect! I used a variation on the recipe from Gluten-Free Canteen (I tried to track down the original, but each page linked to another and another. haha).
So here’s my own:
These seriously take less than 20 minutes to bring all together, which is perfect for those after dinner cravings…. This recipe makes between 12-16 two bite brownies.
- 1/2 c. Nutella*
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp gluten-free flour**
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
NOTE: * or use another hazelnut spread, I used a half & half tub recently that was part vanilla flavoured as well and it turned out divine!
** I switch this up between coconut flour and this great all-purpose gluten free flour from Red Mill
- Heat oven to 350F
- Put everything in a small bowl and mix away!
- Grease mini muffin pan, or use mini muffin liners
- Fill each tin about 2/3 full (make sure to put a bit of water at the bottom in the empty muffin tins to keep the pan from burning)
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes
- Let them cool a bit and then nom nom nom them all
For the really indulgent, you could sprinkle icing sugar on top, add mini chocolate chips, crushed nuts! Be creative and enjoy!